Thursday, October 11, 2007

WWW. Wacky Wild World @ oakislandtreasure.co.uk


Oak Island Treasure Myseries

I guess the obsessions has gone over board with this Joanna Atherton as she puts her butt on the Oak Island sympathy table and bares all. She explains how real her boobs are then she explains something about being on gin is what I gather so I guess she is liquored up who knows she might find something in the bottom of her bottle treasure related.

She talks about charities and lists them but does not say how much she gives if anything at all I find it hard to take anyone’s word in this treasure mystery, why I ask Miss Atherton is because she is on the open web explaining about someone that she does not know who she is talking about just a comment on a forum she mentions a name but I do not see the authors name that she is referring to just her assuming on who it could be? I was not aware of her psychic hit and miss’s abilities.

I understand she mentions Keith Ranville periodically and then she rambles exactly what her blog tittles almost says but I wouldn’t call it defensively I would call it randomly for someone that called her website the leading research into the money pit what I see is slurring chat on her new blog it does not sound like anything a researcher would take as genuine just as conjecture or a drunken tale.

I honestly think Miss Joanna Atherton should spend her time on people on her website than obsessing with someone that has not being on her website for about two years and stop trying to control what she has no control over hopefully she has some control on her website still I read one post of hers and its mentioned something about she is always worried about someone disagreeing while she is not moderating but who doesn’t I know I don’t but that is what life is all about take a vacation from yourself Joanna Atherton and stop involving your self with the characters on your website they are very obsessive and they will take advantage of your weakness.

I am hoping the patrons on her website still respect her as an owner or operator of her website those schemers will run out of control soon, I think the WWW. would vouch with that comment in a heartbeat. I think this oak island has a way to get the best of anyone if you let this Oak Island treasure mystery get to you, everyones being there as a researcher or treasure hunter you wouldn’t be a treasure hunter if you didn’t experienced these feelings, but hopefully what has just being mentioned sinks in, in a positive way and sobers up someone without a hangover.

PS
Joanna Atherton
No apology for someone that does not know weather she is comming or going or knows who I am it would be backwards of me? see you on your next drunken rambling binges and stay off the crack Joanna Atherton it's making you more paranoid.


Treasure Trivia Tribune


http://sinclair-clan.blogspot.com/


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
CRUSADER

THE GRAIL KNIGHT PROTECTOR AGAINST THE U.K INFIDEL'S